Restoration and Shop Policies
- Body & Paint $75.00 per hour
- Fabrication $75.00 per hour
- Mechanical $75.00 per hour
** These rates are subject to change **
Quotes, Pricing, and Time Frame
- It is impossible to estimate a price of total restoration or body restoration. Due to the many unforeseen circumstances in the automotive restoration and customization process, we will not estimate or quote a set price. A high and low can be given as a general figure, but this is not a firm number. Once your procject is stripped down and media blasted, we can evaluate the car properly.
- As with a set price, a set completion date cannot be given also. A general time frame can be given but that time frame will always be dependant on the current workload in the shop and parts availability during a restortaion. There will always be down time during the body and paint process due to the nature of curing paints and primers. Under no circumstances will we rush this process of the restoration. This is a time enduring process and we take pride in the work that do and the job will not leave the shop until we are satisfied.
- All jobs will have an invoice with total logged hours and total parts and materials. Payment information will be discussed upon agreement of the start of the project. Several pictures are also taken throught the entire project from pre-teardown as it arrives at the shop to completion. All of this is available to you upon request at anytime during the project. Upon completion, you will receive a copy of all pictures and documents. We also have an open door policy. You are more than welcome to check on the progress of your project at anytime.
- Each customer provides their own insurance to cover the market value of the car.